For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is TriplePs Limited, a private limited company registered in England under the number 06342042 and having its registered office at Digital Media Centre, County Way, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S70 2JW, UK. Any personal data and/or sensitive personal data provided to us via this website under the domain name www.triplepsltd.com (‘our site’) will be held on our database and all processing of the personal data and sensitive personal data will be done in accordance with the Act. For the avoidance of doubt, the terms ‘personal data’, ‘sensitive personal data’ and ‘processing’ will have the meanings afforded to them in the Act. By using our site and/or submitting information to us you consent to the collection and use of your information in accordance with the conditions.
We do not release, sell or lease any personal data about you as an individual to any other organization. We may from time to time communicate information about TriplePs Limited and our services to you. If you do not want us to use your personal data in this way, please tick the relevant box in the page on which we collect your personal information.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- In the event that we are insolvent or apparently insolvent or grant a Trust Deed for creditors or if a poinding of any of our effects shall be executed.
- If TriplePs Limited World or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers may be one of the transferred assets.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
When requested in writing we will provide you with a copy of any personal data gathered through this site about you. We reserve the right to charge any applicable statutory fee for providing such information at our discretion. If instructed to do so we will remove you and your personal data from our database or correct any errors in the personal data held by us. All such requests should be addressed to: email@example.com
We may obtain information about your use of our site by using a cookie file, which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. This helps us improve our service to you. You can disable the cookies we attach if your browser supports this. However, this may result in you being unable to use some parts of our site.
ENFORCEABILITY AND JURISDICTION
If any of the conditions should be determined illegal or unenforceable then to the extent it is illegal or unenforceable it shall be deleted and the remaining conditions shall survive in full force and effect. The conditions and any relationship established with you via this site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and any disputes arising shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.