Secure Hosting Solutions
TriplePs offer Secure Hosting Solutions for a range of organisations, from large corporate companies to third sector organisations and particularly SMEs. Our secure hosting service has been designed with the end user in mind, as we understand that user experience is just as important as security features, as users can easily modify and undermine the security of systems that don’t deliver the services they need.
Our secure hosting service offers clients the following key features, developed through years of testing effective security measures and working with a variety of organisations:
- A system following the highly recognised ISO 27001 standard compliance framework.
- Authentication procedures using Microsoft Active Directory services and designed in accordance with the HMG policy framework.
- Multi-vendor assurance measures and malware protection, to ensure that breaches to any software or hardware system is much less likely to affect the entire organisation.
- A secure hosting environment with garden wall architecture, a standard security set-up for remote access provision. Services needed by endpoint users are presented within a protected zone, to ensure compromised endpoints do not compromise the entire system.
- Using recycled commercially off the shelf (COTS) products to securely save on costs.
We have designed our hosting system to be user-friendly as well as highly secure, including the following software and hardware aspects to provide a fantastic user experience, for technical and non-technical users alike:
- The applications you need. we can set-up our secure hosting systems to include access to essential applications, including Microsoft Office 2016 and Skype.
- Hardware that is compact and easy to use. Our assured laptops, for instance, are lightweight, portable, and have a lasting battery life.
- Effective backup and recovery procedures. Lost information can be a peril for any organisation, so we have developed strict backup procedures to prevent such losses.
- Ultimate user safety. Our system is fully protected and encrypted against data breaches, plus credential checks make sure only authorised users can make changes and access data.
To find out more about our secure hosting system and how it can work for your business or organisation, get in touch with us to speak to a member of our team. Also, for a more detailed guide to our hosting solution, including technical specifications, download our PDF document.